Friday, April 30, 2010

Opinions wanted

Hi friends...if you did not get my email then I must  not have you on my list. But I sent an email a few moments ago asking for your opinions in what type of classes you would like. I am busy storming up new ideas for the rest of the year but would really like to know what you want. So if there is a special technique you would like to learn or project you would like to do, please email me at sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca and let me know.

Also, I am planning a cricut workshop with a light lunch. I'll be teaching you how to get the best use of your cricut and sharing with you the benefits of and how to use the design studio software. I will have to rent a hall for this so I would appreciate knowing if this is something you would like to attend.

Thanks again for all of your support and if you haven't been to one of my classes yet, you should come and check out all the fun we have.

I will also be sending out a card kit of the month starting in June, so keep checking my blog for information on that!

Hugs, Nancy

No comments: