Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey Big Shot - Thats how we roll!


I am so excited to be sharing this news with you. I have been chosen as a guest designer for Ustamp with Dawn and friends "Hey Big Shot That's how we roll!

The projects are amazing, the other designers talented as can be!

Thought that was pretty exciting didn't you! Well here's even better news, as a guest designer I have been given 2 guest passes to this event! Each of which are valued at $24.99 US

Interested in how you can win one?

The first thing you can do to win one is to post a link to the websites you belong to (splitcoast etc) with a link to my blog! Then post a comment here with a link to where you posted so I can verify it! On May 1st, I will put everyones name in a hat that has advertised my blog for me and draw a name!

The second way you can win is this: This one is for my local friends only. I am doing a book party for my friend Cindy (you've all heard me go on about her and how wonderful she is). Anyone who orders $25.00  between now and May 1st will be entered for the second draw. For each $25.00 you spend you 'll receive a ballot, so if you order $50.. you'll get entered twice!

Are you excited yet? I know I am very excited about giving these away because there are so many amazing projects in "Hey Big Shot, Thats how we roll!"

The winners will also receive this blinkie for their blog





If you want to place an order, call me or email me at sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca

Hugs! Nancy


2 comments:

Shirley Smith said...

I'm sure I could find something in the catalogue so I can have an entry or soooooooooo.
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

Angela T said...

There must be something I would like also. Mmmmmmmm.....more stamps, stamp pads. . . . must be something.
Great for you, Nancy. Congrats!