Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year


Hi everyone, I wanted to wish you all a very happy New Year. I have been very busy over the holidays working on ideas and plans for this years classes. I hope to get the list posted in the next week or so. In the meantime, I'd like to share the first class with you. This class will be held on Wed Jan 6th & 10th. The 6th has already been filled due to the email I sent out, but there is still room on the 10th from 1-4. Please let me know by the 6th if you want to attend the class on the 10th so I can cut accordingly. This sweet little desk calendar has 4 drawers, one on each side and an easel card on top. The calendar is a tear away for each month. The cost of this class is only $15.00 and all supplies are included. The only thing I ask you to bring is your own adhesive. Please email me at sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca to register for this class.


No comments: