Monday, May 10, 2010

Overdue Update

Just wanted to let you all know I am working on your instructions for you flowers right now. Also, this week we'll be doing vintage cards at class. The samples are up at "The Stamping Room"

May 26th - asian inspiration
June 2 nd - interactive cards
June 9 th - I've lost my marbles!
June 16th - Watercolors
June 23rd - more is more, or less
June 30th - fun stuff to do with markers

Also, Donna and I are in the works (she just doesn't know it yet) of planning a huge scrapbook yard sale. This will be a time for all of us to grab a table and have a yard sale down at the store and get rid of the stuff we are not using. I'll be advertising this all over kijiji, facebook, and the advertiser plus multipe telephone poles around the valley! We'll have a barbecue and some cool beverages (or hot if it's chilly lol) and have a great time! I have a date in mind but need to confirm it with Donna before I post it.

I'll also be launching my card kits by mail next month so keep checking back for details on that!

Hugs, Nancy

No comments: